Monday, May 9, 2016

Sweet lolita swimsuit picks for Summer 2016


Hello everyone! It's been a while hasn't it~

Recently, I've moved to Japan yay! I'll be attending Japanese language school here and I'm living together with my boyfriend. Probably for the next few years we'll be moving between Japan and Australia until we settle down.

Since I've gotten back into lolita fashion and since I'm living in Japan (and thus am more inspired than ever) I've decided to start blogging about lolita related topics!

My post today will be about my top picks for lolita swimwear, since Summer is fast approaching (at least here in Japan) and the swimsuits are being released in droves~

I'm absolutely obsessed with swimwear and am always on the lookout for the frilliest, cutest bathing suits, usually it's a big challenge but this year has turned out very successful!




Source
 I love the summery cute feel of this strawberry onepiece from Yumetenbo! The ruffles and the bows really help to give it that extra cute girly feel and the strawberry print is adorable.


Source
This onepiece from ToAlice is really versatile! With the straps being able to be worn up or down, you can change the feel of your look easily. It also comes in sax blue!



Source
This beautiful bikini is just perfect for all the mermaid princesses out there~ Mermaid theme is really in fashion this year, Swankiss also has released a mermaid bikini and Peach John released a mermaid bra and panties set too. It's a good year to be a sea princess!


Source
This bikini has the very traditional lolita vibe. With so much lace, frills and ribbons its innocent and cute vibe makes it perfect for any sweet lolita, and it also comes in black! This one is definitely on my wish list.

Source
Last but not least, this adorable bikini from Swankiss may be on the more pricey side of this list, however it's perfect for those who are not so comfortable with showing off too much of their body. The bloomers are just prefect and the sleeves on the top are adorable~

Well that's all from me for now, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. These are all just adorable! I'd love to own the first and second ones, they are just so cute and I think they would be super flattering.

    <3 Sarah | Oh So Kawaii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, such a cute post! Can't wait to see more of what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete